|Show Dates||Show||Fee||Electric||# of Booths|
|December 16, 2023||Maple Grove Christmas Craft & Gift Show 2023||$99||$20||57|
|March 2, 2024||Maple Grove Spring Craft & Gift Show 2024||$89||$25||57|
|March 9, 2024||Blaine Spring Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||80|
|April 20, 2024||Andover Spring Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||125|
|May 4, 2024||Forest Lake Spring Craft & Gift Show 2024||$79||$25||39|
|September 21, 2024||Rosemount Fall Craft & Gift Show 2024||$89||$25||150|
|September 28, 2024||Andover Fall Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||125|
|October 26, 2024||Maple Grove Halloween Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||57|
|November 9, 2024||Forest Lake Thanksgiving Craft & Gift Show 2024||$79||$25||39|
|November 30, 2024||Rosemount Christmas Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||150|
|December 7, 2024||Andover Christmas Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||145|
|December 14, 2024||Blaine Christmas Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||88|
|December 21, 2024||Maple Grove Christmas Craft & Gift Show 2024||$99||$25||57|
We are the number one organizer and promoter of high quality art and craft shows serving the Twin Cities, Minnesota, and Midwest areas for 28 years. Owner Ron Guarneri is a fellow crafter who has exhibited his customwoodcuts.com furniture at Carousel Craft Shows events for the past 20 years.
Our craft shows are extremely successful because we are committed to spending a higher percentage of revenues on advertising than any other promoter. All craft shows are advertised with mainstream social media platforms, local papers, big black signs and Radio.
Carousel Craft Shows believes our success depends on our efforts to make our vendors successful and we are dedicated to making that happen through our advertising and quality craft show locations.
Carousel Craft Shows has been fortunate over the years to have many of the most talented and loyal vendors in the business attend our shows. We are successful because they are successful. We recognize that and want to ensure this strong relationship continues.
As such, we have established the Vendor Benefits Program. It's our way of saying "Thank You!" to our long time participants and to encourage new vendors to see what our shows have to offer.
We are excited to introduce our latest and most lucrative benefit to vendors. Vendors who refer new vendors to participate in any of our shows will earn $20 per vendor referred! There is no limit to the number of vendors you can refer. Make enough money to pay for all or part of your show fees or even more!
In order for us to pay you:
Easy, right? So get out there and start referring!
Please note that you can now view the existing registrations for all MLM companies for each show in the right-hand column. There is only one rep per company allowed for this type of vendor. We thank you for trying to use us to further your business. Please check back in August when the next year's shows are released.
Existing full year vendors through 2023:
· Staff must stay within designated event footprint.
· All displays/events must be presented in an ordered, professional manner to meet mall visual standards.
· Display height limit is 6 feet.
· No handwritten signs, only professional or computer-generated signage allowed.
· All matching table linens must go to the floor to cover entire table. (Required color of linens is black.). No tables are available to rent, staff must provide their own tables.
· The property must be returned in its original condition. Damage is subject to additional fees.
· Event set up must be completed by 9:45am on the date your event starts and event breakdown cannot start until mall closing time on the last day of the event (overnight setup is allowed). Fines will be given if vendor starts to close before mall closing time on Sunday.