Rochester Apache Mall Thanksgiving Craft & Gift Show 2020
Malls have steady customer traffic, which draws in a great crowd of people for these shows. Our craft shows are extremely successful because we are committed to spending a higher percentage of revenues on advertising than any other promoter. All craft shows are advertised across social media, email, website, print materials, and/or tv/radio segments. This location hosts up to 30 vendor spaces.
Rochester Apache Mall Show Rules
· Staff must stay within designated event footprint.
· All displays/events must be presented in an ordered, professional manner to meet mall visual standards.
· Display height limit is 6 feet.
· No handwritten signs, only professional or computer-generated signage allowed.
· All matching table linens must go to the floor to cover entire table. (Required color of linens is black.). Vendors must also provide their own table & chairs.
· The property must be returned in its original condition. Damage is subject to additional fees.
· Event set up must be completed by 9:45am on the date your event starts and event breakdown cannot start until 6pm, mall closing time on the last day of the event (overnight setup is allowed). Fines will be given if vendor starts to close before mall closing time of 6pm on Sunday.
Cancellation Policy: All spaces at all shows must be reserved in advance by paying the full fee. Prior to show registration please confirm that you will be able to attend. There are absolutely no refunds or transfers as your space has already been paid for. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Cart is empty
Facility: Apache Mall
Location: 52 US-14
Rochester, MN 55902
Setup time: November 7, 2020
7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
November 7, 2020
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
November 8, 2020
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Full Booth Size: 8' deep x 10' wide approx.
Half Booth Size: 8' deep x 5' wide approx.
Directions: Click here
MLM’s already registered
- Color Street